“Average food at best, and expensive”

Luigi's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #94 of 190 Restaurants in Campbell
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We were heading back from Campbell Farmers Market and needed to find somewhere to have lunch. All of the restaurants around the downtown area were packed because of the Market so we decided to get in the car and stop when we saw somewhere to eat. We saw Luigi's, it looked ok from the outside (it's in a strip mall with a Safeway). Large sign out front with lots of local radio/newspaper recommendations so we thought it must be nice. It had all the usual Italian fare, spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna etc but the prices were kind of high for lunch. But we thought it must be good if it was expensive, right? No. It was terrible. Firstly, the price for two entrees and a mini kids cheese pizza was $45. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and the meat sauce was Ragu or something similar, and not a good one. My husband had chicken alfredo and the pasta was congealed and greasy and the chicken tasted like it was out of a can. My son's cheese pizza was fine, but you can't go too far wrong with a cheese pizza. This was definitely a bad choice for lunch, we won't be back, and I'd suggest you avoid it too. I'm sure there are lots of other restaurants in the area that are less expensive and serve much nicer food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 12, 2010

Not fancy, but good food...beef tortelini alfredo is good with a sausage and mushroom pizza

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook