DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
Campbell Inn(Campbell)
Hotels.com
Bristol Hotel(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$169
Larkspur Landing Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$195
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
Hotels.com
TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$215
$264
Residence Inn
Courtyard San Jose Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$279
$399
  • Breakfast included
The Row Hotel(San Jose)
$143
All reviewssan josedouble treetrader joeswarm cookieswithin walking distancedvd playerlos gatossilicon valleyrestaurants and shopsbreakfast staffjacuzzi tublocation is greatbusiness travelfirst floornice roomcontinental breakfasteasy access
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is one of best hotels i have stayed in US. Very well maintained and spacious rooms. courteous staff, neat and clean. It is in the middle of a large shopping complex making access very easy to food, shopping and movies. the best part i experienced was when the hotel shipped my suitcases to chicago when i could not make it to Sanjose due to bad weather. this is best service you could ask for. No need to have second thoughts in staying at this hotel and i will stay here again whenever i visit Sanjose

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We chose to stay at the Pruneyard Plaza while we were visiting friends in San Jose. I was very impressed when I walked through the door at how shiny and new the hotel looked. We were immediately greeted by Lamart and Emily at the front desk and they checked us in promptly. The room was very spacious with a plush comfy bed. The bathroom was a nice size and very clean. The only suggestion would be to upgrade the shower head as it seemed a little outdated compared to the rest of the hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful when it came to directions around the area. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise as it had more options than the typical continental breakfast. Everything was continually stocked and they also had a very reasonably priced menu for additional hot breakfast items. Mini was our server and he was very attentive and always had a smile on his face. Checkout was a breeze and Daniel was also very friendly and helpful during that process. Kudos to your excellent staff! We had a very enjoyable stay and will definitely be back any time we are looking to stay in the area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank VintageSuitcase25
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at the Pruneyard Plaza in early February 2013. The facilities were very good: super clean bathroom and the room had a comfortable work area. The location was convenient for work, and they offered a great breakfast with a friendly server. I appreciated the staff the most. Each time I entered the lobby, someone acknowledged my presence - wished me a good evening when I left for dinner, offered to get me a cab, asked me about my evening when I returned, etc. Sounds like a small detail but I travel quite a bit for business, and as an older woman, often feel invisible. Very definitely a boutique hotel ambiance.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Donna-OR
PruneYardPlaza, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Donna,

We would like to thank you for trying our of hotel and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The room was beautiful, convinant, and large. There was a great "office space" in the room, in which I was able to work.
The bathroom had everything needed and the room was equipped with an iron.
Breakfast was wonderful. great service and great variety, clean and tasty. There are also lemon water and apples if needed after breakfast.
There is also a business center in the hotel, with a color printer that helped me tremendously before a meeting.
The front desk was very nice and helpful when I needed some guidance.
Overall, great experience, will highly recomende this hotel.

Dear Keren-Or,

We appreciate your wonderful feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Campbell!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was quite happy with my stay at the Pruneyard. Lightning-speed Internet access (made it super easy to work and watch Comcast), nice room with a big shower / jetted tub, and a really satisfying free breakfast. I missed the wine tasting by 1 day, though :-( ... hopefully next time! Slept really soundly on the fluffy pillows -- not like some places where they are completely flat.

Dear Joel S,

Thank you for your comments we hope to see you real soon and on time for our wonderful wine testing!