“Would return and recommend”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Campbell
Portland, Oregon
“Would return and recommend”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at the Pruneyard Plaza in early February 2013. The facilities were very good: super clean bathroom and the room had a comfortable work area. The location was convenient for work, and they offered a great breakfast with a friendly server. I appreciated the staff the most. Each time I entered the lobby, someone acknowledged my presence - wished me a good evening when I left for dinner, offered to get me a cab, asked me about my evening when I returned, etc. Sounds like a small detail but I travel quite a bit for business, and as an older woman, often feel invisible. Very definitely a boutique hotel ambiance.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Donna-OR
PruneYardPlaza, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Donna,

We would like to thank you for trying our of hotel and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Maricela Lau

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Boston
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The room was beautiful, convinant, and large. There was a great "office space" in the room, in which I was able to work.
The bathroom had everything needed and the room was equipped with an iron.
Breakfast was wonderful. great service and great variety, clean and tasty. There are also lemon water and apples if needed after breakfast.
There is also a business center in the hotel, with a color printer that helped me tremendously before a meeting.
The front desk was very nice and helpful when I needed some guidance.
Overall, great experience, will highly recomende this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Keren-Or,

We appreciate your wonderful feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Campbell!

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was quite happy with my stay at the Pruneyard. Lightning-speed Internet access (made it super easy to work and watch Comcast), nice room with a big shower / jetted tub, and a really satisfying free breakfast. I missed the wine tasting by 1 day, though :-( ... hopefully next time! Slept really soundly on the fluffy pillows -- not like some places where they are completely flat.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Joel S,

Thank you for your comments we hope to see you real soon and on time for our wonderful wine testing!

Bakersfield, California
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the PruneYard Plaza Hotel in Campbell, Ca, near San Jose 2-9-13. The service was excellent, and the room was large and comfortable; I booked the Executive Suite, and it came with a fireplace and a large, two-person spa bathtub. The carpets looked a little outdated, but the room was clean and well-appointed, and the bathrobes were extremely soft and comfortable. Most notable was the wonderful king-sized bed; it was soft, but firm enough, and it literally was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The complimentary continental breakfast was good, and servers brought coffee and cleared the plates as my companion and I sat by a roaring fire during breakfast. I would definitely stay at the Pruneyard Plaza again!

Room Tip: Pay a little extra and get a room with a spa tub--totally worth it!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear LKSlate,

We are thrill to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
We would love see you in the near future!
Thank you!

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Situated as in a area a with few shops and lots of restaurants. Close to Highway good parking and nice area. Able to walk to above. Buffet breakfast so chose our stuff and took it back to our room. Great for a short stay or to use as a base to visit the wine area

• Stayed January 2013
PruneYardPlaza, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear SingaporeGrannie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the PruneYard Plaza Hotel. Your comments are very important to us to help us improve our standards of quality and service. We hope to be your number 1 hotel of choice on your next visit to the Campbell area.

San Jose, California
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during a weekend night with my kids. The location is beyond perfect. Everything you need is a hop skip and jump away from your room. Local restaurants are delicious and the rooms themselves are nothing short of luxurious.

The front desk staff were so welcoming and helpful.

The breakfast in the morning was basic but great none the less.

I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Michelle M,

On behalf of all of us at PruneYard Plaza Hotel, I want to thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback following your recent stay with us. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!!

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed twice in this hotel while visiting family in Campbell; our last stat was as good as usual, in other words it was excellent in all respects! The hotel is well located adjacent to Pruneyard mall, large parking at no extra cost. Trader Joes and good variety of nice restaurants are at walking distance, everything is around.
The lobby is spacious has nice and comfortable couches and chairs, nice furniture and decoration. We enjoyed the warm ambience when the fireplace was on, it make us feel at home while away from home. Free Wi-Fi is available at the rooms and the common areas.
The rooms are very spacious and nice decorated, perfectly clean, bright and quiet with a nice view to the parking and to the entrance water fountain rooms 243 first time and recently 253. The beds are extremely comfortable, carpets are neat, good size marble bathroom but no bathtub, it would be great if bathrobes and larger towels were available.
Continental breakfast was included; it was excellent with variety of choices! Menu is available for the eggs, bacon and omelet lovers. Paul and Sal are exceptionally helpful at the dining room actually remembered us from our last year stay and recommended us places to visit, thanks to Paul recommendation we visited beautiful Capitola beach.
Staff is always friendly and helpful in all aspects and did everything they could to make our stay pleasant.
A business area with 3 computers windows and Mac, printers and copy machine are available to use. Excellent choice!

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank smartpickytraveler
Dear smartpickytraveler,

We sincerely appreciate the time you took to talk about our wonderful hotel and our staff members!
We would love to see you back to Campbell on your next business or leisure trip!

Maricela Lau
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbell
Larkspur Landing Campbell
Bristol Hotel
#3 of 9 in Campbell
TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell
Hotel Valencia - Santana Row

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza? Share your experiences!