DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza
$259
Hotels.com
Bristol Hotel(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$329
Larkspur Landing Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$195
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
$239
$424
Residence Inn
TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$299
Courtyard San Jose Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
$395
$339
Courtyard
$399
  • Breakfast included
The Row Hotel(San Jose)
$463
All reviewssan josedouble treetrader joeswarm cookieswithin walking distancedvd playerlos gatossilicon valleyrestaurants and shopsbreakfast staffjacuzzi tublocation is greatbusiness travelfirst floornice roomcontinental breakfasteasy access
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Easy access from major freeways. Hotel located in an outdoor mall with plenty of restaurants and shops. Hotel staff was quick and courteous. The room was clean and well organized with amenities. Quiet hotel despite 3 wedding parties during my stay. The breakfast was standard continental fare but a more robust breakfast can be purchased. Great value for the location and the amenities.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

We stayed at the PruneYard Plaza Hotel for two nights recently and had a great experience. The hotel is very accessible to great restaurants and shopping. The rooms were very nice and clean - the beds were so comfortable - we slept like a rock both nights. Also, the staff was very helpful and kind. We just loved the staff at the breakfast buffet. They treated us like old friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
PruneYardPlaza, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Campbell - Pruneyard Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear Stacey,

Thank you for your great feedback! We would love to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

The service is very good. They have a reasonable continental breakfast plus a few additional items. The gym is a bit far from the main part of the hotel; it's above a restaurant next door. Overall, the location is great! There are a few salons and restaurants next door and it's right next to the freeway. I made a reservation for a single king bed and was told they didn't have any when I checked in, so I ended up staying by myself in a room with two doubles.

Dear Guest,

We value your feedback, and I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the room that you reserved. We will ensure that you next stay is 100% to your satisfaction. Please send me an e-mail or contact me directly to book your future acconodations at mlau@larkspurhotels.com or, my direct line 408 558 4283. Thank you!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I don't expect a lot from 3 star hotels but this one clearly surpasses 3* expectations (don't expect 4* facilities/service though, it's not there.)

Comfortable, good service, reasonable breakfast and internet was included for a pretty decent price. There is a Whole Foods nearby, and it doesn't take long to get to downtown San Jose from there, either.

Not bad!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Dear Constantine,

We appreciate your feedback. We strive for the best in guest experience, and we hope that you next review surpasses the 4 stars expectations. We work toward continues improvement every day. I would love your feedback regarding what you think we should work on.
My contact information is as follows: mlau@larkspurhotels.com or, my direct line 408 558 4283. Thank you!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

My husband does business in this location about 4 times a year and I look forward to going with him. I don't always accompany him on his businesstrips but this hotel, staff and location is like coming back home. This is a small hotel whose staff is so warm and friendly. The rooms, grounds and eating area's are kept impeccably clean. Rooms are good size and comfortable. They have internet services, great business center, continental breakfast, free parking, wine tasting on Tues evenings, wonderful fresh baked cookies every evening about 5pm. Continental breakfast is served until 10am with fruits, cereal(hot and cold), yogurt, cottage cheese, boiled eggs, bagels, toast, sweet rolls, coffee, tea, juice, etc.yum, yum, yum. The dining staff have been with the hotel for years and are so gracious to serve your coffee and juice. The location is perfect, it is attached to a small shopping center just steps out of the back door of the hotel. The shops include Trader Joes, Marshalls, Barnes and Noble, Theaters, restraurants (Mexican, Turkish, steak, sandwich, bar b que, brew pub, Japanese etc), bakeries, massage, beauty and nail salonsand of course Starbucks. If you have a need to leave the grounds there is so much in the surrounding areas it is mind boggeling. This is like being on a cruise without the water, so self sufficent.

Dear Guest,
We sincerely appreciate the time you took to talk about our wonderful hotel. I was happy to read that you think our hotel is like"being on a cruise withouth the water" We love the fact that you enjoy every detail of this hotel. Please send me an email prior to your next visit, as we would love to know when you are returning to us.