“Good brew pub”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 188 Restaurants in Campbell
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Campbell Ave
Transit: We are close to bus and train stops
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Food is good and nice selection of beer. Sports bar atmosphere. Burgers, salads etc on the menu. Somewhat noisy. Wait staff friendly. Good place for gathering with friends

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was our first visit to Rockbottom Brewery. Our table server was named Jerry. He was very pleasant and spunky although a bit forgetful. We began with a very tasty crab and artichoke dip and some beers. The beers were spectacular. I had porter with chocolate overtones. Unfortunately Jerry forgot the appetizer dishes. My wife ordered a very flavorful meatloaf dish with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables. I made the mistake of ordering the Reuben sandwich which was skimpy on the corned beef. They made the mistake of not adding a wedge of dill pickle. Then again trips to New York deli's have spoiled me. Maybe I should have ordered fish and chips. Jerry finally came by at the end of our lunch to ask if we wanted a refill on the beers rather than ask when we had finished them after our appetizer. He didn't forget the water though. The best moment was when we asked for the bill. He left us the bill with someone else's credit card. We don't know if it was his mistake or was Jerry just trying to test our honesty.
In conclusion, the beers were incredible and the average food was overpriced. Go instead to Pacific Catch just a few yards away in the same plaza.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stayed nearby with my family after a long day of traveling. We walked to this place on a Sunday night and sat outdoors. The food was excellent, delivered warm and tasty. The house brews were tasty as well. Mac and cheese was very good, and the club sandwich was first rate.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went with a group of 11 and no problems. We had to wait until 6pm to make a 6:30pm reservation (which was a little weird) but they had a table waiting for us. I had the Baja Chicken Sandwich and an IPA, both were very good. Service was reasonably prompt for a party this large. They have typical bar food, nothing special in my opinion. Pizza, burgers, sandwiches, salads. Parking is a problem at the Pruneyard so try to carpool if possible.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

There is beer, but there is Rock Bottom beer, mostly brewed in house they have a variety of really good beer. Not a great beer drinker I tried their White Ale which was brewed with malted barley and wheat and had a hint of orange peel and coriander. Was awesome and would love to go back some time to have a taste of their award winning selections.
The fresh pretzels were amazing too.