“I'm waiting!”

Good for: Families with children
North Hills
“I'm waiting!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

It took almost an hour to get our pizzas. That is not a good first impression. I ordered a thin crust pepperoni with extra sauce and well done. My colleagues ordered a deep dish sausage and olive pie and a pepperoni and sausage thin crust. Then, when our server delivered them, mine was was not well done, nor did it have hardly any sauce. The deep dish pizza hardy had any sausage on it. Not the kind of pizza place I'm going back to.

1 Thank Robert L

Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza, Outstanding Service”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Was in town on business and called to order a pizza to go. I decided to pick it up since it was just around the corner from the hotel and I had other errands to run. Takes 35 to 40 minutes to cook the deep dish, I arrived a few minutes early and was offered a seat and something to drink while I waited. The staff was friendly and helpful.The deep dish "Matt Cain" was perfect, sausage and pepperoni. I will definitely be back when I return to Campbell, CA next month. Delicious!

• Visited October 2012
LINDEN
“Deep Dish and expensive”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

If you have tried Zacherys in the Berkley, you will like Patxi's. This is just one of a number of locations across the Bay area. The taste is excellent, but the price is sticker shock, even for the area. Another special item is the restaurant provides honey at each table. You ask, Honey? Well try it with the deep dish crust. It is awesome. No need for dessert and no waste of the large crust pieces around the deep dish.

• Visited October 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Close, but no cigar!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

I LOVE Chicago-style pizza and was excited to find Patxi's and give it a try. It was the closest thing to Chicago pizza I've found on the West Coast, but that is it, just close.

I could nit-pick the crust, sauce, cheese and toppings, but let's just say they make a pretty good attempt. I may return to Patxi's but will come away slightly disappointed like last night.

Patxi's staff was outstanding! They were all super polite and attentive.

Campbell, California
“WOW!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I went to Patxi's last night for a Pizza to go. I had never been but had heard some buzz about it. I ordered a small deep dish "Special" and boy was it special! Now, you have to like deep dish "Chicago" style pizza as that what I ordered. They do have regular and thin crust. This pizza cam out and it looked like a real "pizza pie." Delish! A wonderful add to was sitting at the bar and watching the NBA game and having a Blue Moon. Wonderful Barkeep and great atmosphere. I'll be back here to try something new. Only thing is, not much seating so go early and be prepared to wait.

• Visited May 2012