“Stayed a week and didn't want to leave.”

Larkspur Landing Campbell
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Campbell
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tennessee
“Stayed a week and didn't want to leave.”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was there for a week of tech training which was close to the Hotel. The place is in a good location and I loved going to downtown historic Campbell which was 5 minutes away, good food and drinks there. The Hotel had a great free breakfast and was very clean with good food and staff. Talked with several front desk people during my stay including Grace who helped me with directions and good places to see and eat at (Thanks Grace!). My room and the entire Hotel was clean and in excellent shape. The gym and hot tub were great to use after class. My room was very comfortable and quiet. The desk and internet access were very nice and I did some work via VPN each evening comfortably. If I return for more training you know where I will be staying, right here.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor with the parking lot and street outside my windows, you would have thought...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
LLCAMPBELL, Front Office Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear TNBeachBumTennessee,

Thank you very much for your review, we are glad that the room met your needs while you stayed with us during your technical training; we are always looking for things to improve and constructive criticism is definitely welcome. However; positive reviews such as the one you provided gives us a good indication that we are on the right track! Thank you so much for staying with us once again and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was fortunate enough to stay here for business for about 2 months back in April, May and June. Since then I have had the opportunity to stay one night last month and will be checking in today for one more night. This place is awesome! The staff is super nice and helpful, the place is clean and the rooms are cozy with lots of amenities. They even have an awesome breakfast, freshly baked cookies at 5, a gym, a place for you to do your laundry and plenty of free parking. There are plenty of places to eat and shop walking distance as well as 2 big shopping areas about 5 minutes away. Whenever I have to stay in the area, I always ask to stay here. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Diane M,

Thank you so much for staying at the Larkspur Landing Campbell, having been with us for such an extended period of time you have seen what our aim is as a property and the level of service we strive to provide to our guests. We are truly appreciative for your patronage and in the case that you will be visiting the Campbell area in the near future we hope that you stay with us.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed this week at the Larkspur Landing Campbell for two nights on business. Upon checking out, I raced to the airport to catch my plane, and within minutes was in the security line. I emptied my daypack to pull out my laptop. THERE WAS NO LAPTOP. I freaked. After going through the xray machine, I didn't even bother putting on my shoes and belt before I was on the phone with the hotel. "Hey, is my laptop still in my room?" I asked a young lady. Sure enough, in about one minute, I got a great answer: "We have it." Jose Garcia, I love you dude. He works for the hotel and overnighted my laptop to me in Nashville via FedEx. I am certain of 2 things: I am an idiot, and the hotel staff saved me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Bruce D,

Thank you so much for such a nice review, we are happy that we were able to get you reunited with your laptop. It brings us great comfort to know that we have an honest reliable staff working for us, we truly look forward to having you next time you travel to the Campbell area and of course should you have any questions please don't hesitate to call the hotel and we'll be more than happy to assist you!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I had a good four-day stay during my business trip. The room was clean and quiet. WiFi was pretty reliable except for one morning. I enjoyed the mattress and the shower wasn't bad. My room had a fridge and a range. From what I could see based on my commute there isn't a whole lot going on in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. The hotel was close to the company I was visiting. Overall it was a good hotel that I would consider staying at again.

• Stayed August 2013
LLCAMPBELL, Front Office Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Josh B,

Thank you so much for your review of the Larkspur Landing Campbell, On behalf of the entire staff and me feel fortunate to be able to provide you with a quiet, comfortable and clean environment while you stayed with us during your business trip. We truly look forward to having you as our guest in your future visit to the Campbell area! Thank you once again!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great hotel to stay. I travel to the west coast semi-frequently and have stayed at the Cambell and the Malpitas locations (depending on where my business is). I like the Larkspur chain. The Cambell location is clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. The service is great, the rooms are nicely decorated and the hotel even smells good! Very relaxing. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
LLCAMPBELL, Front Office Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear 800Charlesb,

We are humbled by your review, it reenergizes us to keep doing what we do best, which is to provide the level of service our loyal guests such as you have come to expect. Whether it’s here or the Milpitas property we appreciate your loyalty! We hope you continue to have you as our guest.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We recently stayed at the hotel for one evening. We were impressed by the comfortable beds and nicely decorated rooms. The staff were all incredible. Especially Margarita the housekeeper that found our camera, hat, and watch. We had left those items behind and she found them and gave them to Grace who promptly called us. The next day Jose, the manager sent us the items. We are grateful for their honesty and kindness.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Reneeroush,

We truly appreciate the time you took to write such a generous review, we pride ourselves in making each guests’ stay enjoyable from the moment they check in to the moment they check out. It is with great pleasure to be able to return your personal belongings back to you. It is important to us that we exceed your expectations as we value our guests to the highest sentiment. On behalf of Margarita and our team here, we thank you for staying with us and do hope we can accommodate you in the future!
Jamestown, California, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

GM Karen Dimino is the greatest! She went above and beyond what we could have expected. We were celebrating our 10 year anniversary with our 4 year old daughter. There were balloons, sparkling cider, chocolates and 2 stuffed animal dogs on our table when we arrived. We were speechless. The room was exactly what we were looking for. On site laundry for free was wonderful. Especially since we were visiting the beach and had sandy, wet towels and clothes to wash. Breakfast in the morning was great. So many things to choose from. Will definitely be staying there again on our beach trips.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Chris M,

Thank you so much for the great review, On behalf of the staff, Karen our GM and I we are grateful to hear that your stay was a wonderful one. We take pride in doing all we can to accommodate for our guest requests especially for special occasions. We truly look forward to having you at our property next time you are in the Campbell Area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campbell
Bristol Hotel
TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell
Toll House Hotel
Toll House Hotel
#1 of 6 in Los Gatos

Been to Larkspur Landing Campbell? Share your experiences!