“Huge slices, good price”
Review of Sal's Pizza

Sal's Pizza
Ranked #42 of 185 Restaurants in Campbell
Menlo Park, California
“Huge slices, good price”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Perfect crispy crust. $5-6 gets you a 1/4 of a pie. They normally have several types ready to go, but many they've made me a custom pizza and cut me a slice. I sometimes order a pie to go for the family ... my kids love it.

• Visited November 2012

Campbell, California
“Quick Bite in Campbell”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

If you're in Campbell and need a quick bite, Sal's has got to be the best bang for your buck.
You can get pizza by the slice... and the slice is a 1/4 of a large pizza! It's great for take-out but also have plenty of nice indoor seating. Good place for kids, too because they have t.v. with movies playing and gumball machines : )

Nice service, too.

• Visited September 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love Sal's. MUCH better than Pizza My Heart. Their dough is suuuuper yummy. They always have fresh pies waiting and...”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

I love Sal's. MUCH better than Pizza My Heart. Their dough is suuuuper yummy. They always have fresh pies waiting and if the one you want isn't there, the friendly staff will cook one up fresh. I personally recommend the bbq chicken and pineapple. I'd skip the lasagne pizza. The worker bee said it would be good, but I beg to differ. Weird flavor. Plenty of parking and located just outside Downtown Campbell.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook