“Just like the pictures”

Sensoria Land of Senses
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sensoria is one of the best gateaway to a Rainforest in Rincon de la Vieja in Guanacaste. Sensoria is located, as the last farm that neighbors Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. The tour last from 3.5 to 4 hours, walking thru a prestine rainforest, and you can swimming in blue waterfalls and in three thermal pools. You can climb to our Observatory Tree Platform, where, if you conditions allow see the Volcano, the majestic rainforest and lake of Nicaragua. Your senses would be integrated to most beautiful places of Costa Rica's nature. Sensoria is sorounded by Rincon de la Vieja National Park, which was declare World Heritage. because has 3.9% of the wild life of the planet. In Sensoria we would show you with our Ipads, what animals croos Sensoria and the National park, we have eight trap cameras inside the forest. Sensoria has an investigation program with the help o the National Universiy of Costa Rica with its Program "Jaguar". In sensoria yous senses would enjoy the beauty of our jungles. We would provide you: welcome drink, a brief introduction to Costa Ricas's rainforest, walking sticks, water (bring bottle), fruits on the blue waterfalls, peronal guide, that would take care of you and your family, acces to the observatory platform and lunch. Only few groups are allowed per day. Only with prior reservation is admited. Call our reservation phone of ask your concierge to take you to ths fantastic place. Sensoria 'Land of Senses".
lorpt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Just like the pictures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Sensoria does not disappoint. I am in total agreement with the other reviewers. It is a beautiful place. Our guide (Joaquin) was very knowledgable and took very good care of us. He took most of our photos and they came out perfect. We booked last minute and the main office was very accommodating. I was also impressed by how Joaquin took such pride in Sensoria's efforts in protecting the wildlife. Highly recommend Sensoria!

Visited June 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

The views at this location are amazing! It was so rewarding to view the rainfall and swim in the refreshing water. Some places on the trail were a bit dangerous but we had a great guide that helped us around the place. My 8 year old niece kept up just fine. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone.

Visited July 2013
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“Amazing adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

We recently went to Sensoria and have a private tour of the most amazing rain forrest. The falls we beautiful, just like the pictures, the clear blue water was cold, but bearable. Out guide Joaquin was excellent and knew everything about the area and the history. The hot spring pools at the end were a perfect finishing touch. The food and service was top quality 5 star. I would highly recommend the trip out there, it's a beautiful country setting. The last hour or so on the road is rough, and a 4x4 is needed.

Visited May 2014
Laguna Beach, California
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I was very hesitant to go two hours away from my hotel for an adventure that I didn't originally plan to do in Costa Rica.....but thank goodness I did! This was the best thing that we did on our entire vacation! We loved the place, the waterfalls, the warm blue pools, the hike was beautiful and the guides made you feel very safe! Its a bumpy dirt road to get there, but WELL worth it! Thank you so much for an amazing experience that we will never forget!!!!

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time at Sensoria! They cater to only a few small groups each day, which leave at different times in the morning, so you feel like you are alone in the rain forest. Joaquin Matarrita was a great tour guide and knew so much about the land, the plants and the animals. He also took the time to stop and take pictures of us throughout our trip. The waterfalls were absolutely breathtaking! Be sure to wear your bathing suit under comfortable walking clothes for the complete experience. The guides bring towels for you so you don't have to pack any. Lunch was great too and very filling! Our tour was $100 per person, and it was just my boyfriend and I on the tour. I would definitely do this experience again!

Visited April 2014