Great activities and a few nice touches like breakfast and the drinks at check-in. Beds were not the most comfortable in the world and shower was not fancy by any stretch. A rustic dude ranch quality to the place and the surrounding amazing farm makes you forget about the bed. The wind will bring in the horse scents as well, which is fine by me, but FYI. Fun bar and home made cheese in the am was killer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Guachipelin is a comfortable hotel with 54 rooms, each with private bathroom and hot water. The best Costa Rican ecotourism lodge for adventure travel and nature lovers, located at the entrance of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park. This is the most visited National Park in Guanacaste. For the adventurer, there are many activities like horseback riding, the Canyon canopy tour, Rio Negro Tubing, canyoneering, bird watching, as well as trekking to the crater of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. Free transportation to the National Park and the hot springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hacienda Guachipelin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Guachipelin Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Hacienda Guachipelin Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja