We stayed for one night in mid-December. The property itself is beautifully maintained, and our bungalow was immaculate and spotless. We were welcomed with a glass of fresh juice which was nice after a long drive. The food at the restaurant was unexpectedly excellent, and good value for money - dinner was very good, and we wanted to stay and eat breakfast long after we were full. Everything was very fresh. The hotel is well-staffed and everyone had the time to be ultra-attentive, in particular the man who checked us in and helped us with our bags to the bungalow (sorry, no name) and Andrea, who checked us out and helped with boarding passes etc. Everyone has a smile and wants to help without being overbearing. The hotel is very isolated, but we counted that as a good thing for a short stay. We might have wanted more close dining options if we had stayed for longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja