This hotel far surpassed my expectations. The dining was better than any I experienced in Costa Rica - it was creative and well prepared. Service was also excellent - the staff was friendly and went out of their way to make you feel at home (especially Noe). The steam hut, volcanic mud and pools were amazing as well. Since there was a pool and swim up bar, my daughter and husband were happy too. They also had eco-adventures, but we did not take advantage of this since we only stayed for the weekend.
Since you are pretty much stuck on property for any Rincon de la vieja hotel (it is difficult to travel around on the rocky roads), make sure you pick the right place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja