I traveled around Costa Rica for 2 weeks and found this hotel to be exceptional. Prior to this hotel I stayed at the Marriot in Guanacaste and San Jose as well as the four seasons. This hotel provided comfort, great service, and un comparable views of the mountains. The location is about 30 minutes from liberia and about 1:30 hours from nicaragua. While the location is remote, and the roads rough it provided a great oasis of nature and offered a unique costa rican experience. The rooms are spacious and private and the volcanic mud baths and steam room (complimentary) adds to the experience. Food is reasonably priced and there are many excursions. Its a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja