After a ride on horrible roads, you arrive at the entrance and the only thing you can say is WOW. What a resort! Big, luxuruous rooms. A perfect service. Well kept grounds. The spa is heaven. Avoid weekends, because too many visitors from outside the hotel who take advantage of the facilities without contribution. When we were there in April 2013, there were some works at the pool and it was dirty. I believe this must be only temparary as all the rest was so clean. Very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja