“Great place to spend the day!”

Vida Aventura Nature Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$84.99*
and up
Vida Aventura Park in Guanacaste: Zipline Tour, Horseback Ride and Hot Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Vida Aventura has everything to make your visit a unique experience. From nature watching to an extreme adrenaline rush your day will be unforgettable. Ride or soar through our tropical forest and keep your eyes open for the singular views of two magnificent volcanos and the beautiful wildlife of the area. You can also enjoy a healthy experience, cleanse your body and renew your skin with genuine volcanic mud and an Aloe Vera Treatment, a difference you will appreciate immediately. Located next to the Rincon de la Vieja National Park, Vida Aventura is a biological corridor that supports the biodiversity of the area, facilitating the re-establishment of plants, trees, birds and mammals that have been reduced in an area fragmented by human development. Don't wait any longer, chek out all the activities we have for you: horseback riding, ziplines canopy tour, thermal pools, mud bath, water slide, pool, trails and typical lunch.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place to spend the day!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I loved Vida Aventura! The horseback riding was wonderful, well kept horses, beautiful views, a great way to start the day! Then we moved to the canopy tour - WOW! I could have done the zip line multiple times! The views over the forest are spectacular! The equipment and the guides are top notch, I felt very safe and knew I was in good hands. The others in my group ranged from 10 years old to retirement age and the guides adapted the ride for each person. Finishing the day with a delicious meal and relaxing in the hot springs, mud/aloe vera treatments and the pool was such a treat! The bathroom/showers were spotless. I'd highly recommend Vida Aventure to anyone visiting the Guanacaste area!

Visited July 2013

Tulsa
“Awesome”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The whole place is great! Between the zip-line, horseback riding, pool/hot tub, and food, it was all very relaxing. The zip line was awesome! The guides were really nice and helpful too. I only wish there was less wind so that we would've been able to go face down. Best horseback riding trail I've been on, and it had a few great scenic views. I spent a whole week with rice and beans for every meal, so I was sick of them. But at the end of that week, I had some traditional rice and beans at Vida Aventura, and it was great! Everything about the place is excellent.

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Vida Adventura is AMAZING!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Was able to spend a day at the Vida Adventura Nature Park and that day was the best day I had in Costa Rica. We were able to Zip Line on one of the original canopy tours in the whole country followed up by an amazing horse back ride with great views through the hills. After all of that adventure we were able to spend the rest of the day at the pool and dining area where we recieved mud baths and enjoyed hot springs and a giant water slide. An all around fantastic day.

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Really fun time”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I went here on one of our excursions. It was a really nice place. The zip lining and horse back riding was a lot of fun. The ranch was really nice and the tour guides were awesome. The traditional Costa Rican food was amazing!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank lostinaz047
familyvacation06, Manager at Vida Aventura Nature Park, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Thank you for your great review! Hope to see you both again soon!

-Vida Aventura Team
Acton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adult Playground”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have a hard time relaxing...even on vacation. I like to be "fun," but often that looks like nerdom. At Vida Aventura, because of the fact that I did not have to arrange/know/articulate/do anything, I was able to just enjoy myself. Our entire group of couples was playful, chill, and happy. Nothing was a huge big deal. The zip line was mild to moderately thrilling (which I was perfectly happy with), the horseback riding was an unexpected treat, and the mud mask truly made my skin look fuller or healthier. We went down the waterslide---lie down if you want to go fast, but be prepared to hit the bottom of the pool when you shoot out of it. For me, this was a perfect tour because it was safe, small, and brought out my sillier side.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ScoDee
familyvacation06, Manager at Vida Aventura Nature Park, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Wow thank you for this great review! We love to know you had a great time with us!
Hope to see you soon