“worth the $$$”

and up
Rincon de la Vieja National Park One Day Adventure Pass
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Adventure tours for all ages next to Rincon de la Vieja National Park, Liberia, Guanacaste. The "One Day Adventure Pass" is a combination of Canopy Tour, White water Tubing, horseback ride and hot springs, with 1 meal. Individual tours are operated too.The new attraction is the butterfly garden with the snake and frog exhibit. The best adventure tour is the Canyoning Tour. The only canyoning tour in Guanacaste. Hiking tours to Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park. Bird watching and wildlife observation is also offered. We are open every day of the week. Now mountain bike tours on the best single track trails in Guanacaste.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My wife and I did a combo tour and we LOVED it. The best part was the water tubing and jumping into the waterfall. The tour guides were great and we HIGHLY recommend it.

1  Thank hemvee
jose b, Gerente at Adventure Tours Hacienda Guachipelin, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you very much for recommending our activities, we always feel very happy when we hear of costumers having a great time with us. It will be a pleasure to have you back with us.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband will not get into really cold water and when he told the staff this they rearranged our day so that we spent 2 hours riding horses with Marco. The horses were well maintained and trained. The trail was some of the most beautiful terrain I have ever seen. The ziplines were some of the best I have ever been on. I opted out of the rappeling and rock climbing only to find out at the next line I have to climb down the ravine face and tarzan swing to the other side. The rain was pouring down but I never felt unsafe. The photo CD was well worth the $25 we paid for it. We had a wonderful lunch buffet and a nice walk through the butterfly garden. The price we paid for all of this was more than reasonable.

1  Thank Sandra S

Your review will be very helpful for all the readers, thank you very much for taking the time in writing it. Costumer service for us is a priority, and we will always try to do what suits the client best, glad you enjoyed it, and that you had the chance to observe the beautiful scenery along the trails. We feel happy that you found value on what we offer

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We did the zip lining/rappeling/rock climbing and WOW so exciting and fun. Jorge is great fun and the staff was all helpful and funny! We also did the horseback riding next, and honestly the horses don't seem well taken care of, and they have no control, NOT good for a first horse back riding experience, I have rode horses before so it was a little fun trotting instead of a mundane pace like the horse back riding in the suburbs. The water rafting made up for that though, what an excursion! and gabriella and jose were very pleasant and accommodating. My one dissapointment was our 40$ photo disc we looked at once we arrived back in the states. had very few photos of me and my husband, mostly everyone individually in the group, and then a whole folder of random stock photos of animals :/

Thank you very much for taking the time in writing this review, it will be very helpful for the readers, we feel glad to hear that you had a great time with us and that you enjoyed the horsebak riding and tubbing. I hope you can come and visit us again soon. Sorry for the photos, they put in all the photos they can of you and the group.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Thank you to Jorde, Rapheal, Mario, and the rest of the crew for their efforts to make our zip lining adventure unforgettable! It was the first time 3 of the 4 of us zip lined and they made all of us very comfortable. We had a blast with these fellas!!

1  Thank Bev W

Thank you very much for your comments, we are very happy that you had a blast!, I will personally congratulate the staff you mention in your review. Safety for us is very important and making you feel comfortable too. Come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Had a great time. had many first here. First in white water, first on horseback, first in hotsprings...etc. It was well worth the money. the highlight for me was the white water tubing. Zipline was nice mostly because of the jungle views.

1  Thank cordell j

GREAT to hear that, thank you very much for taking the time in writing this nice review, We feel very happy that you did so many things for the first time with us, and that you had so much fun with us,
Please come back and visit us again son.