I can only confirm what so many others have already written: this is a wonderful place. The owners have a clear vision of Costa Rica's past and future and want to contribute to its environmental leadership. They are highly intelligent, educated and speak excellent english. The cabins they rent (as only a small part of their project) are beautiful, clean, simple and spacious. The meals were excellent, and the tour (rain forest and farming) quite fascinating. We felt privileged to stay 2 nights, and even enjoyed the impressive, and essential rain. There are flowers everywhere and a lot of interesting palms (including beautiful sealing wax palms). A final plus: other guests at La Anita are likely to be as interesting and international as those staying during our visit, and definitely part of the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a small valley between the Miravalles, Rincon de la Vieja, and Santa Maria Volcanoes, La Anita Rainforest Ranch is surrounded by an incredible explosion of biodiversity. Our guests have the opportunity to tour our ranch and indulge in gourmet cuisine prepared with ingredients picked fresh from our gardens. We will guide you through rainforest trails, teach you about the flower and heart of palm, fruits and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your La Anita Rainforest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Anita Rainforest Ranch Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- La Anita Rainforest Ranch Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja