The hotel is half way between Liberia and the Rincon National Park, on a dusty road. The hotel consists of bungalows spread across large dusty grounds which might not suit some people (but that's what it is like around here!). Room was clean and comfortable, with A/C and coffee making machine. Swimming pool was nice and there's a river where you could also take a dip. Food was okay, nothing special. A decent place to stay for a couple of nights whilst visiting the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens just 8 kms from Liberia, we offer a different way to enjoy the natural beauties that surround the Guanacaste National Parks as Santa Rosa, Rincon de la Vieja and Palo Verde.Canyon de la Vieja Lodge offers 50 rooms of which two have access for people with special needs, each has a small front terrace, equipped with double beds, air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Canon de la Vieja Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon De La Vieja Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Canon De La Vieja Lodge Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja