Stayed at this lodge with a Sierra Club group. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the zip line on their property. It goes back and forth over the river gorge. Also, recommend the white water kayaking. A guide goes with each tourist in an inflatable kayak. Plan on getting dunked. Extremely exciting. Restaurant was very good also. Rooms very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens just 8 kms from Liberia, we offer a different way to enjoy the natural beauties that surround the Guanacaste National Parks as Santa Rosa, Rincon de la Vieja and Palo Verde.Canyon de la Vieja Lodge offers 50 rooms of which two have access for people with special needs, each has a small front terrace, equipped with double beds, air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canon de la Vieja Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon De La Vieja Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Canon De La Vieja Lodge Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja