if you look for adventure, book a room in any close by hotel and take a shuttle to this hotel. the adventure part is there but the rooms are below average, really bad beds and it seems that the little bungalow hasnt been cleaned since last high season.. sticky shower, musky smell, unclean glasses, broken window in the bthroom etc. the restaurant is also a place to avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by beautiful gardens just 8 kms from Liberia, we offer a different way to enjoy the natural beauties that surround the Guanacaste National Parks as Santa Rosa, Rincon de la Vieja and Palo Verde.Canyon de la Vieja Lodge offers 50 rooms of which two have access for people with special needs, each has a small front terrace, equipped with double beds, air conditioning, private bathroom, hot water and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canon de la Vieja Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon De La Vieja Hotel Rincon De La Vieja
- Canon De La Vieja Lodge Costa Rica/Rincon De La Vieja