“Consistently good curries”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

This offers the best curries in the area in my opinion, although the competition isn't really up to much. I work in Glasgow a lot where the Indian food is authentic and often sublime. I suspect like most "Indian" restaurants in Surrey this one is actually Bangladeshi, and whilst the food (ample portions and well spiced) and service is pretty good I do hanker after Indian authenticity to be found further afield. That said I shall return until a better restaurant opens nearby, which as diners become more discerning, is inevitable eventually.....

2  Thank Adamthemaestro

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I encountered racism from a fellow Asian for the first time ever.... Me and my husband new to Hersham.... Went there for a weekend meal.... How ever when requested for a gin and tonic with ice... I wad served was served a glass full of ice! Amongest other things..... The behavior was passively hostile to a point where my husband had to make a point of if when we left.... Truly shocking and disappointing.....

3  Thank Nagendrawells
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Do not be put of this restaurant because it is in Hersham, Surrey. The food is really tasty and cooked to order. Some very different dishes. Well worth a visit.

3  Thank launders
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have eaten a lot of Indian food in both India and the UK.

I feel that this establishment although well presented and run is not great for authenticity.

A bit pricy too for what you get

Reviewed May 27, 2013

if you want an awesome curry, in a tasteful stylish and clean restaurant then this is the place to go, we used to eat here when it was the 'curry corner' years ago but now enjoy it even more, the menu is extensive, the price is not bad at all really for the standard of service you get. but most of all the food is simply delicious.
if you want a 'typical' curry then go round the corner to 'you know where' but if you want to step it up a level all round then this is the place to go.
Just try it i imagine you wont be dissapointed

4  Thank dudders3133