“As per previous comments in hotel review, EXCELLENT”
Review of Kobe Surf n Turf

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kobe Surf n Turf
Ranked #35 of 51 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Fish & chips dinner was best I've ever had. Amazing, fine treatment & cooking of excellent food. Draft beer good. Better to go right away to the great back room where it's nicer, prettier, and cooler than the large, sparse front room.

1  Thank Rndh
There are newer reviews for Kobe Surf n Turf

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We ran here a few weeks. First I have to say I think the atmosphere is great...and the owner was friendly as could be.
My only thing...I wish they had more rolls to pick from and I wish the spicy tuna was spicy.

1  Thank Ayresfam
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I think I always expect more when we go to dinner here, but never get it. This time, we went there for a family birthday celebration. One person found a fly in his teriyaki. The waitress wasn't sure what to do, but ended up deciding to replace the food. The waitstaff gives OK service, but not exceptional. Food's OK with a usual sushi/teriyaki/tempura menu. As said before, usual but just OK.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

My fiance booked reservations for Valentine's Day. We were greeted by cheerful staff and seated at the sushi bar. We ordered 3 rolls (49er, Rainbow and Maui) along with some garlic soy edamame, an oyster shooter, a glass of wine and a beer. Our total bill $56. (not bad!) My fiance said the oyster shooter was good. I enjoyed the sushi, however I had a couple pieces of salmon that were a little slimy textured for me and the seaweed wrapping was a little tougher than normal. The wine was good. All in all, we had an enjoyable experience.