“Ok” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
“Ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We ran here a few weeks. First I have to say I think the atmosphere is great...and the owner was friendly as could be.
My only thing...I wish they had more rolls to pick from and I wish the spicy tuna was spicy.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank Ayresfam

Shingle Springs, California
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I think I always expect more when we go to dinner here, but never get it. This time, we went there for a family birthday celebration. One person found a fly in his teriyaki. The waitress wasn't sure what to do, but ended up deciding to replace the food. The waitstaff gives OK service, but not exceptional. Food's OK with a usual sushi/teriyaki/tempura menu. As said before, usual but just OK.

Visited July 2012
Placerville
“Valentine's Day experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

My fiance booked reservations for Valentine's Day. We were greeted by cheerful staff and seated at the sushi bar. We ordered 3 rolls (49er, Rainbow and Maui) along with some garlic soy edamame, an oyster shooter, a glass of wine and a beer. Our total bill $56. (not bad!) My fiance said the oyster shooter was good. I enjoyed the sushi, however I had a couple pieces of salmon that were a little slimy textured for me and the seaweed wrapping was a little tougher than normal. The wine was good. All in all, we had an enjoyable experience.

• Visited February 2012