“Large menu”

Ranked #14 of 51 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Citrus Heights, California
“Large menu”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The menu offers a good variety of food types but they ran out of what I wanted! By lunch? I have enjoyed the food I have there and my friends rave about their burgers. It is a small place with limited seating. Very relaxed service. Usually only one server. I refill my own drink when I am there.

Visited July 2014

Shingle Springs
“Great Burger, Average Value”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Interested in a new dining experience near home, TripAdvisor was queried. Bubba's Burgers Two was visited for lunch, where I enjoyed a pastrami burger, fries and an iced tea. The burger was great, but the total price, $11.40, can at best be considered an average value.
During my visit, Bubba's was well-patronized, with a steady stream of customers arriving and departing.
Decor is minimal, with standard booths lining the walls and tables in the center. On the day of my visit, with outdoor temperatures approaching 103° F, Bubba's air conditioning system seemed not to be functioning. The dining area was a bit stuffy.

• Visited June 2013
Cool, CA
“A burger joint with a Mexican flair”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Big, juicy, hot, pink in the middle burgers. This is not fast food. This is quality dining with an emphasis on hamburger. Just my style. The selection for burgers is incredible. The seasonal Mexican food is also a hit with many in out party.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank BruinSeniorTraveler
Cameron Park, California
“Burger-lover's heaven”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love hamburgers. If you do too, you have got to try this place out. It's set in a strip mall and touts to being an American/Mexican diner. I always choose one of the dozen different burgers on the menu but favor the Swiss cheese and mushroom. Lots of mushrooms! I do like the looks of the Mexican food brought to nearby tables but haven't tried any. They also serve breakfast through the lunch hour so I have enjoyed seeing the appetizing standard breakfast offerings. The burgers are great. Most are around 1/3 pound and then there is the 1/2 pound giant and the double burgers if you are really hungry. The fries never disappoint. The service is always the timely and pleasant. I usually go for lunch but have also had dinner there once. The burgers are consistently tops in my book.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank hortaegg
Shingle Springs, California
“Local Eatery”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Excellent breakfasts and Burger lunches. During the hoiliday you can place your order for home made tamales :-) Most excellent! It is just your basic diner, nothing fancy, but the locals frequent alot.

• Visited June 2012