“New Owners / Awesome Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Cuisines: Mexican
El Dorado Hills, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Owners / Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have been going to this place for years and the food was very good but now under new ownership the food is awesome. I am a chili verdi freak this is some of the best I have ever had. The chili verdi wet burrito is the way to go if your a verdi fan. I have been three times this week. Service is outstanding and to top it all off the price is right.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Brian R

Shingle Springs, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I found this restuarant on a flook the day they re opened. The food is amazing. The Asada Steak is the best I have ever had. They just added a new meat to the menue called Chorizo and I am hooked. I am now eating there at least twice a week

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Lynn M
“Decent taqueria”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2009

This place is so close to our house that we often stop by. Their carne asada tacos are really good, as are their tamales. I am a huge burrito fan, and ususally order that but I wasn't impressed by theirs, and order different items when I go there. The restaurant is VERY small, not good for large groups. I also was a little dissapointed that they do not offer refried beans, only whole pinto. Little things like the burrito and the refired beans make this not my all time favorite place, but like I said, experiement with the menu and you'll find a few hidden gems.