“Killer Donuts”

Add it.
Heavenly Donuts
Ranked #16 of 52 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I love these donuts. Even though I don't live close anymore, I still stop in every time I am in the area. The chocolate cake donuts, although simple, are the best around. they sell out quick so get there early for the best selection.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Every neighborhood needs a good donut shop. This place is it for Cameron Park. Pleasant people, good selection. Don't sleep late if you want the best variety to choose from. They seem to always sell fast on days I sleep in.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

My kids love this place. On the way to school or sports or a trip one of my kids always ask to stop at HD. Even on my own I stop. Food is great, prices are cheap, coffe is hot. What more so you want. One warning, the paper coffee cups are horrible and don't for the lids.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

Before we head out of town on a long trip, kids ALWAYS want to stop at Heavenly Donuts. All their pastries are very fresh, made right there.

Reviewed October 4, 2009

Everyone loves this place. They are only open a limited number of hours a day, so get their early for the best selection. All donuts are made fresh each and every morning, and are soooo good! They also serve coffee and such. This place has been around for a long time. I remember going there before school as a kid. The place is small, but totally worth it. I remember when donuts there were around .40 each, and now they are a bit more expensive, but i'll take it price increase. The best!

1  Thank xTheMrsx