“Not very good.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Rockaway Beach, Oregon
“Not very good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

I decided to give this place a try as it is very close to home. When I went in, I realized I'd need to get food to go as there was no air conditioning, and it was close to 100 degrees outside (and in!) I ordered a burrito supreme thinking I would get a burrito with rice and beans like in most Mexican restaurants. I got instead a burrito much like you'd get at a fast food burrito place wrapped in foil, no sauce or anything.

It was fine, but not actually very good. Shredded beef rice, a little sour cream, maybe some guacamole, but not sure actually. Just very pedestrian.

Based on this one experience I doubt I'll give them another try. The waitress wasn't very friendly though I was the only person in the restaurant. Good news is the burrito was only $6.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

“Delicious Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2011

This is by far the mist authentic Mexican food in the area. The prices are great and so is the quality. Try the shrimp diablo!!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Tasty, simple, servings...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2008

Tasty, simple, servings are of average size, plenty on menu to choose from.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Sierra Foothills
“Our favorite Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2008

My husband and I live in the area and are always on the lookout for great Mexican food. So far, this place is our favorite. Perhaps it isn't as picturesque as some of the others we've tried but the food has been consistently excellent and the wait staff (perhaps the cousins of the restaurant's name??) friendly and efficient.