“very good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
daily city
“very good food”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

excellent food , i like it , it is very nice restaurant they have variety of food
cheap and very good food , it was a busy , they have very good customer service
i will recommend to go there , i will visit again this place

• Visited October 2011

Montpelier, Idaho
“The best Chinese food”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The very best Chinese food I have ever tasted. I travel a lot and China City in Cameron Park is just fantastic.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank frank v
Cameron Park, CA
“My husband will go nowhere else for chinese food!”
Reviewed October 4, 2009

China City is my husbands ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. A lot of friends of ours also rave about China City. The food is your standard, yummy chinese food, always tastes good, consistent and hot, and the staff there are really friendly. They know my husband by name and are always welcoming and willing to substitute items in meals which we don't prefer. They do use MSG in their food (i asked), not the most healthy and I wouldn't eat it every day (though my husband eats there about once a week or so) but maybe that's why it's so yummy?! We usually do take-out but the restaurant is decent. Nothing super fancy-kind of old decor, but it's clean and comfy. Definetly would recommend this place!

2 Thank xTheMrsx
San Francisco
“A good, but perfectly ordinary Chinese restaurant.”
Reviewed June 28, 2009

The food, the "Seafood Delight" in particular, was quite good; the service a little brusque but perfectly satisfactory. I have no complaints, but this isn't a restaurant I'd gush about to my friends. Good, inexpensive Chinese food. Uninspired decor, a little frayed at the edges.

1 Thank flash_tsquare