“grease is the word” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza
Cameron Park, California
“grease is the word”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped by one evening, placed my order, and waited for it. It took forever. They gave my pizza to the delivery boy and tried to give me the wrong one. When it finally got sorted out, my pizza had been sitting out for a while and was cold. No apologies forthcoming, I took it home and reheated it. It was tasteless and smothered in grease. Perhaps the ingredients had been previously frozen. They won't see me again.

Visited October 2012

rescue
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Mad City is our go-to pizza parlor.The ingredients are fresh and we always get what we order.You can split the pizza 1/2 with one topping and 1/2 with another.I prefer to take home and bake here so I can eat it when it is piping hot.

• Visited December 2012