“AMAZING”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We have eaten here for almost every anniversary and many birthdays. We love the food. It can get a little noisy. Make reservations, it is almost always full. Order pizza out, it is amazing:)

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I am not Italian, but growing up in MA, I have eaten my fair share of Italian food, especially red sauces. A friend suggested we drive up to Cameron Park to eat here, and holy happy mouth, this place is super! My partner enjoyed a chicken and pineapple pizza (note: the small is enough for two people easily), my friend had a fresh tomato and garlic pasta, and I had eggplant parm. The penne that accompanied it was perfectly cooked, as was the tomato sauce, and the eggplant itself was amazing. All with garlic bread to sop up the sauce. I brought half home, and spent the rest of the week's calories on a cannoli. YUM! I can't wait to go back and order more of everything!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great family owened & ran restaurant! Super good Itlaian dishes & Pizza!!The garlic bread is the best you could ask for. It's a great place to go on date night, after the kid's baseball game or take clients for lunch.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Went to this place for 1st time on our date night. Was not disappointed. The food were delicious, the waiter was great and the place was comfortable.
My husband ordered chicken picatta, loved it! I ordered fetuccini alfredo with chicken, loved it too! Bread garlic was just crunchyly yummy and the salads were perfect!
Just come by and see it for yourself, you'll love this place. We'll definitely come back for more :)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The owner Frank and his family have created a place that literally make you feel at home. From the moment you walk in the door you'll notice a friendly, inviting atmosphere. The food is authentic, delicious and with a wide range of Italian dishes and prices that will make your wallet as happy as your tummy. This is my Go-To place when family and friends come to visit from out of town. I would encourage anyone who loves good food to give this place a try.