Provides a reasonably clean and comfortable space for an overnight stay - Would hesitate to stay for more than a day.
(1) Carpet was worn down and housekeeping did not do a good job of cleaning it. Felt a bit yucky - though not enough to leave the hotel. Had my shoes on all the time. Take away one star.
(2) Bathroom was clean - though had an issue where there was no hot water for the evening - was restored sometime during the night after a couple of complaints (not much staff on property apart from the friendly receptionist who had to call in for help). Take away second star.
(3) Bed Linen, while clean, did not appear to be fresh (a reuse from previous guest ?). Beds were comfortable - not too soft.
(4) Room had a functional fridge, microwave flat screen TV and hair dryer
(5) Room Heater was functional, new and quiet
(6) Wifi signal was strong and worked
(7) Parking was convenient - right outside ground floor room door
(8) Breakfast area was cramped - food was fresh - 2 types of cereals, eggs, make-your-waffles, fruits, muffins, bread, bagels, 2 juice, coffee, yogurt, fruits - Typical of other Quality Inn breakfasts I have had
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Cameron Park
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Cameron Park Best Western