“Delicious coffee, great staff”

Cambria Coffee Roasting Co.
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Cambria
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Los Angeles
“Delicious coffee, great staff”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Whenever I'm traveling along the Central Coast, if I have time to duck in to Cambria Coffee, I do. Always nice folks behind the counter, and now with their upstairs balcony it is really nice to sip coffee with a panoramic vista.
I bought a pound of Ethiopian 'Danch Meng' to enjoy at home, as well.

• Visited June 2014

Santa Cruz, CA
“Love local coffee shops!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Whenever we travel we try new coffee shops and this one was fantastic. Fast service even with a line. 4 different drinks over 2 days, all great. Hot but not scalding and all tasty without being overly sweet or syrupy. Tasty!

Fairfax, Virginia
“Great little coffee house”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Fresh pastries, great location in the middle of town. The outside seating and friendly locals who frequent here makes this a delightful little morning stop for coffee and and a muffin or pastry

Visited May 2014
Sunnyvale, California
“Great little coffee shop with great service”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Cambria was our first stop, on our annual president's day weekend getaway. We were tired from our drive and needed a quick pick-me up. We looked up trip advisor and decided to stop at this coffee shop and we are sure glad we did. There was a really long line and seemed quite crowded. I got the Baja Mocha and my hubby got the blood orange tea. Hubby was also really impressed that his loose leaf tea was hand wrapped and sealed in a tea bag before being seeped. We both were quite blown away by our drinks. It did take a while for my Baja Mocha to get made since they were really busy and customers waiting for their drinks were crowding up the small space. We never went upstairs to check out the rest of the coffee shop as we just wanted to check the rest of the town out.
My hubby was really happy with his tea and landed up going back the next day to buy 1/2 lb to take home. I bought a 1/2 lb of the columbian though they had many other beans to chose from all roasted to medium or medium/bold strength. Our car and trunk smelled like delicious orange orange citrus for the rest of the day.
All in all recommend this place for a quick stop, baristas were young but extremely competent and hard working.

• Visited February 2014
Fresno, California
“Great coffee drinks and friendly service!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is my favorite coffee joint in Cambria. The drinks are always fresh and hot and the service is fast and friendly. If think the barista was Josh. Everyone comes here in the morning and sits outside and talks. It's like a family gathering. I love this place!

Visited January 2014