“My Favorite Take-out Breakfast”

French Corner Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Cambria
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Cambria
“My Favorite Take-out Breakfast”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I live in Cambria and this is my "special treat" breakfast place. I drop by early to pick up croissants (whole wheat is my favorite) and head home for a lovely breakfast. If I've been good for a few days I might even go by for an afternoon desert treat - everything I've had has been great and I've ordered pies for special occasions which have been outstanding as well.

West Covina, California
“Nothing special”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Poor, slow service. We had to wait while the server talked personally with a friend. Food was fine, but coffee and hot chocolate were only warm and not hot enough.

Tucson, Arizona
“baguette”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I went in there for coffee and pastry and it was ok, but expensive. Had planned on getting a baguette to go. They were $5.00?

Give me a break!

Visited July 2012
San Francisco, California
“Great!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Whole wheat croissants! Eclairs! Red velvet cupcakes! All manner of tasty beautifully prepared small treats making it hard to decide just what one might choose. The coffee wasn't bad either. I will be looking forward to be going back and trying more deliciousness at this bakery.

Hermosa Beach, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great choice for lunch and take home baked goods”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Cozy cafe, great sandwiches, unbelievable pastries, cookies and desserts. Definitely worth a visit when visiting Cambria.

• Visited August 2012