“Great food in a great location”
Review of Old Stone Station

Old Stone Station
Ranked #25 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Wilton, CA
“Great food in a great location”
Reviewed May 19, 2009

Great steaks, ribs, chops, salads and burgers. Wonderful food and atomosphere.

1 Thank jacksondlz

Sacramento
“Great Homemade Peach Cobbler!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2008

My sweetie ordered a very good ribeye steak and I had the lobster tail. He loved his steak but didn't care for their sauce and he is a big sauce kind of guy. I didn't like the flavor of my lobster. It had an "aftertaste" but the vegetables were awesome, especially the baby carrots topped with some type of cheese. We had to ask for more bread (which was GOOD!) because they give you a very small peice for two people. The peach cobbler was OUTSTANDING! The waitress told us that she made it herself and it obviously was homemade, warm and topped with vanilla ice cream. I would go back but only order something different. But I would like to try Robins because I went in to use the restroom and fell in love with the pretty flowers and decor.

California
“Great place in Cambria”
Reviewed July 16, 2008

This place is great! Nice servers, good food and a nice atmosphere

San Jose
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wouldn't go back”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

I went to this restaurant recently while visiting Cambria as a part of a family trip. We called in ahead of time to make a reservation because there were 8 of us. We showed up on time but had to wait to be seated for about 20 minutes. The table we were supposed to get was occupied by another large group and they were almost kicked out so we could be seated. When they were leaving, they complained about their food being late. After being seating, the waitress (who was really sweet) brought us dinner rolls but there were only 4 or 5 rolls for our table of 8. We kept asking for more and would always get enough for about half of the people. The food was descent but I thought it was pricey for what we got. By the time the dinner arrived (which was about 9:30pm – and we were seated at about 8:20pm), we were so tired that most of us just asked for boxes and took the food home. It also took them forever to bring our check. Fortunately they didn’t include the 18% gratuity (which they do for parties of 5 or more) - probably because we looked really upset. I am sure none of this was the waitress’s fault, they were just understaffed or something. For most of the time this was going on, there was an employee (who we thought was the manager) entertaining another group at a table next to us. They were obviously his acquaintances and they were just telling stories and laughing (they were already done eating). This employee ignored us the whole time although it was very obvious how unhappy we were with the service. Maybe they just aren’t used to handling large groups but that is why we called ahead of time!

1 Thank niki099