“Never again, terrible......”

Medusa's Taqueria
Ranked #27 of 49 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 24, 2010

We tried Medusa's for breakfast last year when visiting Cambria, it was ok, no big deal, then again for dinner on this visit in july. Man, how can you screw up beef fajitas? well they did, no taste at all to the beef, and beans, and tough meat? Call me chewey 'cause that's all I did until I spit the pieces into my napkin. Place is dirty & small, a dump truck would be cleaner, and all I could see was this giant mexican flag everywhere I looked as it's painted on the walls, and my wife is Mexican! Chips & salsa were no big deal either. So we told our waiter about how terrible the food was all he could do was smile and say so - sorry, so we told him in again in spanish how we felt and all we got was the same stupid grin. Never asked if he could change our order to chicken fajitas or? We're really suprised they're still in business, but with food this bad, they won't be on our next time around. Try Las Cambritas for some good Mexican food & drinks, a lot of fun and full of life there, as well as daily food & drink specials.

1  Thank UtahDaytripper

Reviewed June 17, 2010

Me and my wife ordered combination platters. It was pulled out of the freezer and promplty microwaved. The chile relleno was full of seeds, oliy, and gross. My tamal was covered in enchillada sauce. Good chips and salsa, good service but life is too short to eat bad food.

Reviewed June 17, 2010

The food was not good. Everything was microwaved and the enchiladas were rubbery. Definitely skip this one.

Reviewed May 23, 2010

Great service at Medusa's. Their menu has six different salsas. The salsa served with the chips is really good and we asked for the spiciest salsa and it was good too. They kept the chips and salsa coming. The food came pretty quickly compared to other restaurants in town. The shredded beef was my favorite, the beans and rice were good as well. I would not recommend getting the steak plate, it was not the best cut of meat, had a lot of fat and was hard to cut. As mexican food enthusiasts, we would definitely go back and try something else because of the great salsa and the good service.

Reviewed April 6, 2010

I love Mexican food, I live in the central valley and am surrounded by many Mexican restaurants. I have never had a better chili relleno than theirs. Not soggy or tough. Chips and salsa are great too.