“Tasty and reasonable”

Medusa's Taqueria
Ranked #27 of 48 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Tried Medusas last week in Cambria and we loved the food. There were a lot of locals eating there so we knew the food would be good. Their salsa is wonderful. I ordered chilli rellenos....terrific dish. My friends ordered tacos I believe. The atmosphere is modest, the restaurant is small but the host/server is very pleasant and helpful. For inexpensive, delicious Mexican food try Medusas. We definitely will go back the next time we are in town Wish I could give this 4 l/2 stars!
susan s
Goleta

1  Thank susan_s33045

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great small place. The food was awesome, full of flavor and spice.. Not a blue plate no "true mexican food flavor" place.. had a great combo meal and a Pacifico and I thought I was home in San Diego. Would have tried the breakfast burrittos if I had stayed longer. Very small place, good food" to go "setting unless you are lucky enough to get a tabel

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place is small so be prepared to stand or take it with you if they are busy. But the food is worth hanging around for. Really fresh, hot and served quickly. The server was really friendly as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nice owner, food takes too long, cold beer is the only plus here. Not authentic Mexican food, too pricey. Closed on Sundays.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food is excellent. The service is friendly. Everytime I've been in there it has been a steady stream of customers for dine-in and take-out.