“Yummy Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2012

They have some good pizza here. I have only been to the location once, and it is super small. Not very comfy to dine in. We have had this pizza a few times via delivery, and it is yummy. The price is a bit high, but apparently not for the area.

There are newer reviews for J J's Pizza

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I've never left a review on a restraunt before but I had to on this one. We were very disapointed! First of all no restroom..only a porta potty..so no place to even wash your hands. I did not go out there so hopefully I'm wrong. Now the food, very thin pressed patties on dried out buns. Fries were ok. Onion rings looked like they had been soaking in grease all day. Overall very disappointing for a quaint tourist town.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

got a sausage and mushroom pizza and took it down to the beach with friends. It was the best pizza I've had in ages......loaded with topping, great sauce, perfect crust.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Love their individual pizza's,Hamburgers are quite tasty and filling.Prices are very reasonable for this area.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Let me start out with the fact that I'm from Chicago so I pride myslef on knowing my pizza. I live in Cambria, this is the ONLY pizza I can eat here!!! It's very good, but I do ask them to go "easy" on the cheese because I don't like alot of cheese on my pizzas. Their burgers are some of the best I've had (for an order at the window kind of place) and I love their french fries. For traveling families this is a nice economical way for them to eat out. I like to get the 'mini' pizza, perfect size for one person.

1  Thank TaraCambria