Tripadvisor
Cambria
7,081 results
All reviews beautiful grounds murphy bed dinner package large suite prime rib christmas market travelzoo deal christmas lights get away bottle of wine breakfast buffet hearst castle love this place close to town living room central coast potatoes
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I was not expecting the property to look so rural so that was a very pleasant surprise.
the only problem is that since I was not know about walking and hiking trails, I was not dressed properly to enjoy those activities. I wish someone would have mentioned to bring casual appropriate clothing for walks and hiking.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

As a local (San Luis Obispo), we went there primarily to enjoy ourselves for our anniversary. We took advantage of your winter special, and were not disappointed. The meals were fantastic; the filet mignon was the best I can recall, and a super generous portion. Would do it again. Every week for the rest of our lives even.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We had our wedding reception there. We love the grounds. But...the communication was not up to par and they made an unauthorized charge on my credit card 2 months after our event...We were blindsided by their behavior. We thought we were paid in full. I called right after our event to see if there were any other charges but NO RESPONSE. Two months later they called and before I could meet with Katie Ringler she charged my card. She also "lost" our wedding cake but miraculously found it in the restaurant cooler. They put it in the reception area during the reception. All I can say is if you do have an event there be really, really careful about knowing the charges. I mean I contacted Katie a ton of times making sure we were on budget and was assured that we were paid and then some. Charging the card was unacceptable and fraudulent. I am never going to go there even though we are local. And I will never recommend them to anyone. Just a bad place to do business.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2020

What a fabulous stay at Cambria Pines Lodge! The lodge itself, the grounds, the staff, the restaurant -- all was wonderful! We felt right at home; yet, we weren't home! We were being treated like very special guests. We had a perfect, restful stay and will definitely return. Very memorable. Dinner especially was a very special experience. The food was so delicious and the wait staff very attentive and accommodating. Shout out to Martine!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

My wife and I were return guests for 4th or 5th time, and each visit has been an exceptional experience in all regards. Everything about this property is top drawer and we find such peace and comfort there.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple