“Surprising Discovery”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Cambria
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had lunch here while in Cambria...the best meal we had in town. Enjoyed a delicious salad with strawberries and clam chowder. We took some olallieberry pie to go...don't miss the pie! Friendly owner running the cafe. We'll definately be back here next time we're in Cambria.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Besides the atmosphere which is great and the great service the food and the shopping experience is awesome. I had the Moonbay Omlette that is a seafood omelette with a pumpkin muffin. I had to go back the next day to have the same.....it was unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Having been at the adjoining LInn's restaurant the night before my friend and I went to Linn's Easy As Pie Cafe the next day. It is more casual but still has the great food. I had the chicken pot pie which I think was probably the best chicken pot pie I have ever had. The night before at Linn's restaurant I had the meatloaf and was so impressed by it that my friend had it for lunch at the Easy As Pie Cafe. I believe he thought it was the best meatloaf he has ever had. He was so impressed that he ordered a whole loaf of the meatloaf to take home the next day. (They said this was the first time anyone had ordered a whole meatloaf to take home, maybe starting a new tradition there :) ) If you want a more casual atmposphere you will still get the same high quality of food that you will get at Linn's Restaurant. (They are all part of the same complex).
Both Linn's restaurant and Linn's Easy As Pie Cafe are great choices.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Linn's complex of shops is just of the main drag in Cambria. In addition to the cafe, there are a home goods and home furnishings shop. Maybe more, but that's all I saw. The food at the cafe was great, as was the service. I had a sandwich and my wife had a salad, and we were very satisfied. We didn't try the pie or anything olallieberry, but they all looked good. Definitely worth stopping.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is the more casual restaurant behind Linn's Fruit Bin. It was perfect for us because we have little kids and there were lots of families here. I had the meatloaf and mashed potatoes, which was awesome. My husband had the meatloaf sandwich and the cole slaw. He said it was the best cole slaw he ever had. The manager said it was because it did not have any mayo. The kids had macaroni & cheese, which was a homemade baked macaroni and cheese. I took a bite and thought it was delicious. Of course my kids prefer kraft mac & cheese, but they have no taste. We all had pie for dessert and the fruit filling and crust were both superb. This was one of my favorite places that we ate during our California coast vacation.