“Delicious Homemade Food”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Cambria
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is the more casual restaurant behind Linn's Fruit Bin. It was perfect for us because we have little kids and there were lots of families here. I had the meatloaf and mashed potatoes, which was awesome. My husband had the meatloaf sandwich and the cole slaw. He said it was the best cole slaw he ever had. The manager said it was because it did not have any mayo. The kids had macaroni & cheese, which was a homemade baked macaroni and cheese. I took a bite and thought it was delicious. Of course my kids prefer kraft mac & cheese, but they have no taste. We all had pie for dessert and the fruit filling and crust were both superb. This was one of my favorite places that we ate during our California coast vacation.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Instead of wedding cake 16 years ago my husband & I bought 7 pies for our reception at Linn's!
SOOO Delicious! Went there for lunch A year ago & food was so Fabulous I wanted to move to Cambria! They do a wonderful job & service is excellent!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a cute and quaint restaurant where you leave feeling very satisfied. The food is very good and the service is great.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The grilled artichokes were amazing and I am hoping to duplicate them at home. The chowder is about the best I have ever had- very flavorful without being thick and gloppy.
The famous ollieberry pie was good but not great.
Service was slow but the waitress was bubbling with niceness.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Reasonable prices, fantastic Olallieberry pie. Also had the clam chowder which was excellent as well