“AWFUL service” 1 of 5 bubbles

JBJ's Roundup Pizza & Grub
Ranked #28 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oxnard
“AWFUL service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2009

the service was awful. they charged you for every little thing. sodas & ice tea came w/ only one free refill. when i wanted to send my sandwich back, they wanted to charge me for TWO!! I cancelled my sandwich & got the food we finally got to go. I refused to be at a place w/ such poor customer service!!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Whitegirl1966

Los Angeles, California
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2009

We went to Cambria for our anniversary, got there late Saturday night. After 5 hour drive from South Bay, we were tired and hungry. I spotted JBJ right off the village and the Pizza sign attracted my husband, and I could do with a cold one myself. We order the house special pizza, beef taco and beer. Everything tasted really good. I especially love the taco, the sauce, meat and tortilla are all good. With all the other more sophicated restaurants in the area, JBJ is a more down to earth, grab a bit and be happy place. The price is really reasonable (except for the sald bar which looks a little sad at the end of the day). The staff were all very friendly. I would definitely go back when I am back in Cambria again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lake Forest, Ca.
“Very good thick crust pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2009

I know you don't go to cambria for pizza, but if you are taking a break from the fine dinning of the Sow's Ear or Moonstone Beach Bar and Grill you can't go wrong with this pizza. I ordered take out and the pizza was ready in 15 minutes. The restaurant itself is fairly small, but they do have a couple video games and a tv. The staff seemed friendly.

Los Angeles
“Consistently good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2008

Eating in is not the most fun you'll ever have, but the JBJ pizza is very good and reasonably priced. They deliver locally to San Simeon and Cambria, so that's a plus.
I've had better pizza, but given the area and lack or other acceptable choices, JBJ stands out.
The crust is really good, and the ingredients are, too.
But eating in forces you to deal with the lack of enthusiastic and personable servers. Most of them seem to be customer-service challenged. A little personality and sunshine could do wonders for their staff.

coalinga
“O K pizza , bad wings”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2008

the description of the wings is misleading-you pay 1$ for each SOGGY wing. The crust is dry and they don't cook the pizza long enough. I recommend finding another pizza place.