“Yuuuummm”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Chicago, Illinois
“Yuuuummm”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Arrived into town late and happened to find this place. I ordered a pizza to go and had a glass of wine and chatted with the owner while I waited ... A friendly and helpful guy. The pizza was excellent. Crunchy and chewy ... One of the best pizzas I have had in a while. Total for a small pizza (a good size of two of us) and a generous glass of wine was about $15 -- pretty reasonable, in my opinion. I would definitely go back if I were to pass through town again.

Goleta, California
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Went for dinner with a group of six to JBJ's in Cambria on February 22, 2014. Great pizza. Nice crust. Abundant toppings and excellent service. We ordered two pizzas and one sandwich. Toppings on one pizza were not as ordered. They corrected the problem right away. Staff was friedly and courteous. Some reviewers have called this place expensive. It is not. This is a family restaurant and they have to make a living in a small towm where the main business is only during holidays and weekends. All in all - a great restaruant, excellent wood fired pizza and great service.

• Visited February 2014
Moreno Valley, California, Usa
“Great pizzas”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had a pizza and my wife had pizza bread. Both were delicious. The wood fired pizza oven gives a different flavor. So good. Good service, reasonable price.

Visited February 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
“So-so pizza, great service in Cambria”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I fully agree with an earlier reviewer: the food was okay but the service was excellent. Pizza was a bit doughy and nothing out of the ordinary - like pizza found in middle America. But I arrived late for dinner and they served me quickly and happily. If you're hungry and don't have high expectations, this place will suit you fine. The restaurant itself is clean and pleasant enough.

• Visited November 2013
Camarillo, California
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We had just arrived in Cambria, checked into our hotel, and went out to buy a few necessities and look for a bite to eat. A sales gal at a store we shopped at told us that this place, in her opinion, had the best pizza. We ordered a medium pizza with pineapple, jalapenos, sausage. It was delicious, but pretty pricey (about $17) for a medium-size pizza. We still recommend this place -- there were quite a few people there and they seemed to be enjoying their meals.

Visited January 2014