“Cheap and cheerful local hangout...”

JBJ's Roundup Pizza & Grub
Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Family owned and run, very rustic, lots of wood, sports on the tv, quite bright lighting, great pizza - piping hot, fresh ingredients - met some lovely locals in the booth next to me, who dine there once a week - prices reasonable - if you want fancy/romantic, this is not for you - if you want to eat good food, enjoy a cold beer, catch a game, meet some locals - this is for you!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I wanted something quick and easy, but not a burger so I ordered this pizza and took it back to my hotel room. It was really good with fresh ingredients, and I also got a small salad (from the salad bar) to go with it. I got the small which was actually pretty fair size 12", and enjoyed the rest of it for breakfast the next morning!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Staying on Moonstone Beach, we didn't feel like driving into Cambria one night so we ordered pizza. Delivery was quick and prices seemed reasonable for Cambria.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We decided on pizza while staying in Cambira and picked JBJ's. It was a nice enough place, locally owned and fairly busy. We had pizza which was pretty good. Nothing exciting, but the pizza was good with a crispy crust. Service was good. It seemed kind of expensive, but I'm from the midwest, so all of California is expensive to me!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ive been giving this place a chance for many years, sadly it never improves. Doughy almost raw crust and sour tasting pizza. The owners are nice enough, but something is amiss . Go to the East village to JJ's Pizza.