“Just OK”

Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Reviewed July 9, 2007

Food was OK although I thought my bread was a bit over toasted. Service seemed a bit hap hazard but the outside seating was lovely and we enjoyed our lunch

5/10

Reviewed June 22, 2007

Had lunch there due to a recommendation from the Whitewater Inn's clerk, glad I did! The salad, surprisingly amazing (it "seems so simple!"), was "pistachio crusted goat cheese salad with greens, ruby red grapefruit, cucumbers and spiced pistachios tossed with a Meyer lemon champagne vinaigrette", for $6.75. (I asked for, and received, a copy of the day's menu...)

Next day for lunch I had the "Duck confit, bacon and slaw santwich served hot on ciabatta", $7.00 - which was quite tasty too!

And I didn't even do any of their winery-type things... which sound pretty good too.

So, for a reasonably priced - and not quite conventional - lunch, with nice indoor or outdoor seating, you can't beat this!

1  Thank ZTravels
Reviewed April 14, 2007

We loved the food and the service. It's the best place in Cambria for healthy food with a taste delight! Can't say enough about the turkey and avocado sandwich or the Greek salad--or the super nice waitress we had. We thought it was one of the nicer places we found. The decorations are charming, wooden floors, wine racks, neat items of interest, garden dining. Don't miss it!

2  Thank byroncaroline
Reviewed January 5, 2007

I have ate at Indigo Moon a few different times and found their food to be great. But the last time I had ordered lunch there, I found something that looked like a clot of dirt or feces type object in my salad. With all the recent e-coli outbreaks, I was disgusted. To make it worse it was at the bottom so who knows how much of it I may have ate. When the remainder of the salad was taken back and the suspicious object was shown to the hostess, we got our money back for just the salad and a COOKIE of all things. Thank goodness I did not get sick because a cookie would have not made it better.

Reviewed January 3, 2007

As a resident of Cambria, I can say that after a year here, Indigo Moon remains one of our favorite places to dine. The food is so fresh, the owner refuses to make our favorite tomato soup if the tomatoes are only so-so. Frustrating, but a clear indication of their commitment to quality.

After enjoying a wonderful lunch, you can browse their collection of fine wines and cheese to take home .

Indigo Moon has moved next door to a larger building (formerly Chenoa), and are staying open later, with additional menu items

If you loved Indigo Moon before, now there is even more to love..

2  Thank bizoumoi