“Lovely Lunch in Cambria”
Review of Indigo Moon

Indigo Moon
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
“Lovely Lunch in Cambria”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We visited friends in Cambria and this was their choice to take us to lunch. It was a very hot day, but the patio and garden in the back were very inviting. Great salad, lovely service.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sallyquilts

Sacramento, California
“Exceptional Water”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I stopped in at this establishment while enjoying the delights of Cambria, for coffee and light refreshments. I opted for tea (which I always carry tea-bags with me) only, while my husband enjoyed dessert plus coffee. I realize that California is currently experiencing the ravages of a drought; however, they had the audacity to charge no less than $2.50 for a small pot of hot water that just about filled a cup. I didn't realize it may be necessary to take out a second mortgage on my house merely to slake my thirst, particularly as it was not necessary for them to provide the tea-bag!

Visited May 2014
bethesda, md.
“Foodie Delight ... Casual Fine Dining in Cambria”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had dinner at this contemporary designed restaurant in Cambria. Was impressed with the pear and gorgonzola salad. Likewise the tempura prawns were delicious and expertly prepared. Dinner exceeded the excellent apps . The pasta with prosciutto and peas had a hint of Orange in the creme sauce. The dish was truly exceptional. No room fir desert but a really satisfying meal.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank barymad
Los Angeles
“Great Food, Great Place!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We brought our friends for dinner here on a Saturday night and it was delightful! The restaurant has a charming semi-Bistro feel to it with romantic ambience. The staff was excellent and the service was acceptable for a “small town,” in other words, slow, by city standards. The food was excellent and chief “Jay” prepares and produces some fine table fare. The fresh swordfish and halibut were delicious that evening and the deserts top notch. We tried the goat cheese and clam appetizers and they were very good. We thought this to be a lovely place to enjoy great food, good wines and a friendly, wonderful atmosphere. When in Cambria, this is a great destination and we’d certainly visit again when coming through. Thumbs up from us!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank rohbogen
“Best Place in Cambria”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Lovely setting. We got there a little early and the owner let us in anyhow. Was there with friends. Everyone loved everything they ordered. Had the goat cheese & leek tart which was accompanied a green salad with a delightful homemade dressing. Friends loved their burgers and sandwiches. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Visited March 2014