“Service is slow but friendly”
Review of Indigo Moon

Indigo Moon
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Cambria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Service is slow but friendly”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I had a 8pm reservation for the patio for 2, but we were seated in the main dining room. The host said that the patio was full; I went to the restroom after we were seated and checked, but the patio had empty tables. To start we had the goat cheese/leek tart and the crab cakes. The crab cakes were lumpy (just the way I like them) and crispy, not mushy. The sauce on the crab cakes had too much lime, but the tart was good and looked like a piece of pie; I expected puff pastry, but I liked the flavors and enjoyed it. My date had the filet mignon with a red wine and mushroom sauce; it needed more sauce and salt. I had the pork chop with the cherry compote and it was just okay. We skipped dessert. I will try Indigo Moon again for lunch but will pass on dinner the next time I visit Cambria.

• Visited July 2011

Felton, California
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Great food with so many awesome choices. I will definitely be returning. The wine selections are also great - the choices here are also amazing.

• Visited May 2011
Waldport, Oregon
“Great food, superb service”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

My wife ordered a rack of lamb. I ordered aged New York Steak. For appetizer we had Tempura Prawn with peanut, cole slaw and noodles. The appetizer was crisp, fresh, and delicious, a great starter before entrees. The lamb was unbelievably delicious, it came with Cabernet reduction sauce with polenta, and asparagus. Portion size was plentiful.
My New York Steak was also very delicious and cooked to exact specifications. It came with an ample amount of mashed potatoes, and asparagus. Ambiance was pleasant, cozy and comfortable. Enjoyed the place will definitely return.

Cambria california
“good food and good service”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

the Indigo Moon serves food will giving good service. I give it my highest rating.
Clive Finchamp

Los Angeles
“A new "must dine" in Cambria”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

We have been traveling to Cambria for twenty years; it's a place with many charms, but until recently, culinary sophistication wasn't one of them. This time we were delighted to discover Indigo Moon (along with Black Cat Bistro, a few doors down). It's a delightful setting: bright, sunny, cozy rooms in front, plus patio seating towards the rear. The food was spectacular: a beautifully presented ahi salad, a flaky and delicate goat cheese and leek tart, a vegetable "napoleon," all topped off with homemade cookies and ice cream. The waitress couldn't have been more delightful; service was speedy and just the right amount of attentive. We'll be back. Lots.