“Great Breakfast”

Linn's Fruit Bin Farmstore
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Cambria
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Asked hotel where to go for breakfast. Linn's was their first suggestion. Boy were they right. We were there on a Sunday and I guess the weather kept everyone away because we had no wait. Meal was wonderful. I loved their scones. My husband had their blueberry muffins and really enjoyed them. Our meals came out fast and perfectly cooked. We also enjoyed talking with one of the owners. I was only disappointed that I was so full that I no longer wanted to purchase a pie to take home.

1  Thank Luv-Food2255

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This store is a bit of a drive out Santa Rosa road but worth it. Great little store with all of Linn's products and pies and various other gift shop items. Always make a trip out there when we come to Cambria.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The pasta I ordered was kind of salty. We heard they have the best pie. Unfortunately, we did not order any.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Drive the 4 miles to their farm for dessert. It is a gorgeous country road with a winery along the way. Grab a piece of their famous pie and coffee and enjoy the beautiful views.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

You can sit at the little tables or take dessert with you. We took some single serve cheesecakes with us to the hotel which were very good. We also bought jam that was made with the local berries that grow in Cambria.