“Fresh and good!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Santa Barbara, California
“Fresh and good!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ordered the tri tip sandwich which had a lot of meat, was very tasty and very filling. My friend ordered a cob salad and the ingredients were very very fresh and she enjoyed it a lot. Another friend stuck to a hamburger. All of us really enjoyed our lunch terrific sandwiches and salads.

Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
San Clemente, California
“A Perfect Meal”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I were stopping the night in Cambria and wanted something informal and good. We read some reviews and decided to try Main Street Grill because the food was supposed to be excellent. It was! My husband had the tri tip and said "This is what a tri tip sandwich should be." I had the beef ribs and beans and bread. So flavorful. But there was more. The service was fast and friendly and the restaurant was nice to eat in -clean and inviting. The prices were reasonable. We even got to watch baseball highlights while we ate. A perfect meal.

• Visited October 2013
Capistrano Beach, CA
“Great Grub”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Want barbeque without having to wait or deal with wait-staff? This place is no frills but you can have what you want including calamari sandwich for under 5 dollars. I just wanted chicken and my half was only $8 while my wife went for the rack of ribs with beans and garlic toast. With her Chardonnay and soft serve dessert (while watching the Dodger game), she was so happy we chose not to go to the more stuffy, higher-priced options. These guys start roasting in their outside grill early and the taste is perfect. Eat with the locals and eat like a king and queen.

• Visited October 2013
Walnut, CA
“Best Tri-Tip Ever”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Love, love, love their tri-tip bbq sammys. ABC Burger is great also. Chicken is great. What more is there to say. I never go to Cambria without enjoying some MSG (Main St. Grill). Don't miss if you like bbq. Very casual walk-up diner. They have beer, wine and alcohol with several big screen T.V.'s. Clam Chowder is meh. I really think restaurants in beach areas should really try to have an excellent recipe for Clam Chowder. Go to Moonstone Beach Grill for that.

• Visited April 2013
Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

WOW!! This place has great food! They offer fibs, burgers, hotdogs and salads! It was super! We were there twice in one week.

Visited September 2013