“Great value self serve menu”
Review of Main Street Grill

Main Street Grill
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Cambria
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Perth, Australia
“Great value self serve menu”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

If you are looking for a low cost place to eat with a good menu and plenty of choice including salads, then consider the Main St grill.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Iluvtheoutdawz

• Turkish first
Los Osos, California
“Cheap Fast Good Food with Little Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

People who want a romantic gourmet meal and want to be served should not go to this restaurant! (You have to go up to the counter to order and pick up your food when they call your number.) However, if you want a quick, good, affordable meal, this is the place to go. This restaurant is apparently owned by the people who own Firestone Grill in San Luis Obispo and the menu seems to be similar. It lacks the bar that the SLO location has and it could use a remodel, but it is clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean as well. After hiking at the nearby Fiscalini Ranch Preserve (beautiful place), I wanted a good quick lunch where I could eat and talk to my friends. This place fit the bill well. I had a tasty vegie sandwhich and a chocolate shake while visiting with my friends. I also watched the semis of U.S. Open Tennis and at the same time Stanford spanking Duke in Football. I was a "happy camper"! This is one of the few places you can still get a good fresh-made sandwich for under $5 or a burger and some good fries in a jiffy. As long as you know what kind of restaurant this is, you should be satisfied!

Pomona, California
“NOT AS GOOD AS IT USED TO”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've been in Morro Bay 2 times, each time my fiancee always loves a bite at Main Street Grill. I did too.. But not anymore after this trip, we ordered half chicken and a combination baby back ribs...I tried them but after a first bite, I gave up. Chicken meat too soft, not crunchy. Back ribs lots of fat..I'm very disappointed..To come back again, not me.

los angeles
“Best tri tip in western us”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I love this cash only could take out informal restaurant. The sandwiches are to live for, the chocolate shakes are unbelieveable, as are the onion rings and the main street salad. I have even driven over the hill from the 101 going out of my way to get this tri tip sandwich and the salad. Must try it. Also the beef ribs are great. Oh and good beer on tap too.

san diego, ca
“There are better places in town”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Want to feel like the owner is only interested in making bank? Then this is the place for you! This place has found a way to keep expenses down to maximize their profit margins. Examples, don't season the meat with spices, don't hire waiters, have your guest bus their table, and serve themselves, don't print menus post it on the wall. Don't accept credit or debit cards (the merchant doesn't want to pay the standard 3-5% service charge) for the service. Get my point? If the owner has to pay for it....don't offer it to your guest because you can't recover the cost.

I can cook so I know when something is over cooked, dry or not seasoned. This place cooks in quantity so their food dries out, and looses flavor.

Save yourself from being disappointed in being lured by the smoke and aroma. Eat somewhere else in town.

1 Thank acoachcool