We stayed here for one night on our way to Hearst Castle. Though it's not luxurious, it's very comfortable, clean, and convenient.
- location can't be beat...it's across the street from the ocean!
- well-appointed rooms with a coffee maker and fridge for guests' use, in additional to a small dining table and chairs
- open breakfast and hot beverage bar in lobby (hot cocoa packets, teas, and flavored creamers to go)
- fireplace in rooms add a wonderfully cozy touch
- lots of channels
- it's an older building, laid out "motel style" but given everything else, that's hardly a con
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moonstone Landing is a family-owned oceanfront Hotel located on Moonstone Beach Drive in the resort village of Cambria. We are a pet-free and smoke-free property. All rooms have either a full ocean view or partial ocean view with a fireplace in every room. Relax in a jacuzzi tub in the full ocean view rooms. Every room has free internet access, flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Moonstone Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.